Monday, December 11, 2006

I went back to College for a weekend


Yes I know that I'm already back in college, but this weekend I went back, way back to school, I mean Rodney Dangerfield and the triple lindy back to school, yup friend of a friends house party. Keg of beer, jello shots, twenty something girls that dress way to nice to look at me, smoking inside (awesome), it's at that point I realized I really haven't been to a fun party in 6 years. I don't mean I haven't had fun at a party in 6 years, I mean I haven't been to a knock out, drag out, kegger in six years. Why is it when you turn 25 you are no longer allowed to buy 6 kegs of beer, charge people at the door, scream "house beer" at the top of your lungs while throwing some 19 year old kid to the ground?


This is the best Halloween costume I've ever seen.
I decided that there are only two things in life that make me happy:

1: having no responsibility

2: having a lot of money

and sadly I have neither.


I wanted to thank the two people who left comments on the last post, I've been doing this on two different sites for about a year and no one has left me any comments until two people decided I was going to kill myself. Thanks guy but I'm pretty sure my ego is way too big for suicide. But I do appreciate the readers.


A quick side bar on smoking inside, I live in New York, its cold, really cold, I still want to be smoking inside. I know my cloths stink, I know it stains the walls, I know I'm slowly giving the dog lung cancer, and I fucking love every minute of it. My cloths are going to stink anyway, I don't care about the walls, (I rent) and let face dogs are close to the floor and smoke rises, I really think the only person I'm hurting here is myself, which I'm fine with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I know what you mean. I miss a good party; you know, the kind where you wake-up with a sore forehead because at some point the previous night your head was slumped over the toilet. *nostalgic sigh*

Blog Collector